MINDFULNESS MEDITATION AND MINDFUL LIVING: AN INTRODUCTION
Three weekly sessions via Zoom of 90 minutes each – 4.5 hours total
NEXT WORKSHOP: October 12, 19 and 26, 2023
4:00 to 5:30 PM Eastern Time
Join Piero Falci for a 3-part, experiential workshop on mindfulness meditation and mindful living. These practices dwell in the heart and spirit of nonviolence, giving us the awareness to re-center ourselves and change old patterns. Mindfulness offers us ways to practice nonviolence toward ourselves and others. This online course will be participatory and invite you to discover how mindfulness can support you in your life, work, and activism.
This 3-part workshop is presented as part of Pace e Bene’s mission to provide nonviolence training. Increase your ability to mindfully choose nonviolence and think, speak, and act in nonviolent ways.
This course will be offered twice in 2023, and will explore these questions:
- What is mindfulness?
- Why should I practice?
- What are its individual and collective benefits, if any?
- How should I meditate?
- How do I overcome the difficulties of the practice?
- How can I live more mindfully?
- Can mindfulness create happiness?
- Can mindfulness make us less selfish and more generous?
- Can mindfulness reduce humanity’s violence and bring us to our senses?
Fee: $90. If you are in need of a scholarship, just let us know. No one will be turned away. Email us at email@example.com