Today is Day 8 of the 21 Days Gentle Journey.
Today we will talk about prime moments for creative visualization. The moments you are falling asleep and waking up are precious because your mind is in a very receptive state. Use these moments wisely. Don’t bring any negative feelings to these moments. Use these moments to vividly visualize your best life.
In those precious moments see yourself giving and receiving love. See yourself and those around you full of joy. Feel yourself experiencing peace, and bringing peace to all around you. See yourself being patient in all situations, exercising self-control, being gentle and kind.
Now, please, stop and visualize all this again, one more time, only deeper and with more conviction this time.
Now, let’s start this day with gentleness, gratitude, a disposition to release what is holding us back, and a commitment to allow our highest selves to come to light, just as we did yesterday. Let us make of this a healthy habit.
So here are some affirmations for today, but before reciting them, you know what to do: sit down, close your eyes for a few moments, breathe in and out gently, and go to the center of your being. Once you experience that soothing peace within, say to yourself with conviction and firm commitment:
- Just for today, I will be gentle with myself
- Just for today, I will not rush.
- Just for today, I will give myself moments of rest.
- Just for today, I will be grateful.
- Just for today, I will seriously meditate and practice love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness and self-control.
- Just for today, I will let go of the petty squabbles that are holding me back.
- Just for today, I will surrender and accept what is given to me
- Just for today, I will remain open and allow life to unfold.
- Just for today, I will allow my highest self to manifest.
- Just for today, I will pay attention, be alert, and live mindfully.
- Just for today, I will intentionally introduce many feel-good moments in my day.
- Just for today, I will do things I am passionate about, those things that make me lose awareness of time and space.
Enjoy your Gentle Journey along Peaceful Ways!
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. ~ Aristotle
This crystal will remind you of who you are and what you came here to do.
Let’s keep in touch. Like Peaceful Ways on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/peacefulways
Learn about upcoming workshops and retreats at the Peaceful Ways website www.peacefulways.org
Buy my books at the Peaceful Ways online store
– “Peaceful Ways – The Power of Making Your Wishes Come True”
– “Pay Attention! Be Alert! Discovering Your Route to Happiness”
– “Silent Peace Walk”