Today is Day 5 of the 21 Days Gentle Journey.
Let’s start the day with gentleness, gratitude, meditation, a disposition to release what is holding us back, and a commitment to allow our highest selves to come to light, just as we did yesterday. Let us make of this a healthy habit.
So here are some affirmations for today, but before reciting them, sit down, close your eyes for a few moments, breathe in and out gently, and go to the center of your being. Once you experience that soothing peace within, say to yourself with conviction and firm commitment:
- Just for today, I will be gentle with myself
- Just for today, I will not rush.
- Just for today, I will give me moments of rest.
- Just for today, I will be grateful.
- Just for today, I will seriously meditate on the question, “Who am I?”
- Just for today, I will let go of the things that are holding me back and do not serve me anymore.
- Just for today, I will allow my highest self to manifest.
- Just for today, I will pay attention and live mindfully.
- Just for today, I will fill my days up with feel-good moments.
- Just for today, I will do things I am passionate about, those things that make me lose awareness of time and space.
Enjoy your Gentle Journey along Peaceful Ways!
Let’s keep in touch. Like Peaceful Ways on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/peacefulways
Learn about upcoming workshops and retreats at the Peaceful Ways website www.peacefulways.org
Buy my books at the Peaceful Ways online store
– “Peaceful Ways – The Power of Making Your Wishes Come True”
– “Pay Attention! Be Alert! Discovering Your Route to Happiness”
– “Silent Peace Walk”