Today is Day 3 of the 21 Days Peaceful Ways Gentle Journey.
Let’s start the day with gentleness, gratitude and meditation again, just like we did yesterday. Let us make of this a healthy habit.
So here are some affirmations for today, but before reciting them, sit down, close your eyes for a few moments, breathe in and out gently, and go to the center of your being. Once you experience that soothing peace within, say to yourself:
- Just for today, I will be gentle with myself and give myself the gift of some moments of rest.
- Just for today, I will be grateful and write down three things I am grateful for.
- Just for today, I will practice meditation and mindful living.
- Just for today, I will fill my days up with feel-good moments.
- Just for today, I will remember and do some of the things I am passionate about, those things that when I do them I’m “in the zone.”
Now let us bring “allowing” into our day. Here are the affirmations. Again, center yourself first and them visualize them with conviction.
- Just for today, I will stop putting obstacles and preventing my highest self to emerge.
- Just for today, I will remove my doubts, fears and self-imposed limitations.
- Just for today, I will allow my grandest self to rise.
- Just for today, I will allow myself to give the wonderful contributions to humanity that only I can give.
- Just for today, I will allow myself to be the best that I can be.
- Just for today, I will allow myself to enjoy a brilliant and joyful life.
- Just for today, I will allow the Energy to flow freely through me.
- Just for today, I will allow.
Enjoy your gentle journey along peaceful ways,
Let’s keep in touch. Like Peaceful Ways on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/peacefulways
Learn about upcoming workshops and retreats at the Peaceful Ways website www.peacefulways.org
Buy my books at the Peaceful Ways online store
– “Peaceful Ways – The Power of Making Your Wishes Come True”
– “Pay Attention! Be Alert! Discovering Your Route to Happiness”
– “Silent Peace Walk”