Today is Day 2 of the 21 Days Peaceful Ways Gentle Journey.
Let’s start the day with gentleness and gratitude again, just like we did yesterday. Let us make of this a healthy habit.
So here are some affirmations for today, but before reciting them, sit down, close your eyes for a few moments, breathe in and out gently, and go to the center of your being. Once you experience that soothing peace within, say to yourself:
- Just for today, I will be gentle with myself.
- Just for today, I will give myself the gift of some moments of rest.
- Just for today, I will be grateful and write down three things I am grateful for.
- Just for today, I will fill my days up with feel-good moments.
- Just for today, I will remember and do some of the things I am passionate about.
Now let us bring meditation and living mindfully into our day.
- Just for today, I will sit down for a few moments, close my eyes, breathe in and out, and observe my breath.
- Just for today, I will notice my thoughts, moods, emotions, and sensations in my body. I will practice to observe them, acknowledge them, release them, and come back to the present moment.
- Just for today, I will bring this practice to other times of my day. When I catch myself gravitating away from the present moment, I will come back to the here-now.
Enjoy your gentle journey along peaceful ways!
Let’s keep in touch. Like Peaceful Ways on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/peacefulways
Learn about upcoming workshops and retreats at the Peaceful Ways website www.peacefulways.org
Buy my books at the Peaceful Ways online store
– “Peaceful Ways – The Power of Making Your Wishes Come True”
– “Pay Attention! Be Alert! Discovering Your Route to Happiness”
– “Silent Peace Walk”